Staff at Pierini Esthetic Surgery in Miami
Alberto Pierini, President
Alberto L. Pierini, President received his medical degree from the University of Cordoba in Argentina, then went on to receive a Venezuelan medical degree as well. He then traveled to Caracas to complete post-graduate work in general surgery, maxillofacial and reconstructive plastic surgery. Subsequently, Dr. Pierini was a fellow at The University of Miami, Duke University, Emory University, Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine and finally the University of Vienna in Austria. After returning to Caracas, he worked in the plastic surgery department of the Miguel Perez Carreno Hospitalas.
Dr. Pierini has been affiliated with the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and in Venezuela, the Medical School of the Federal Territory of the Amazon, Medical School of the State of Miranda, Medical School of Federal District, Venezuelan Medical Federation, Institute of Social Prevision for Medics, Venezuelan Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Latin American and Iberian Federation of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (section of the International confederation for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery) and the Venezuelan Association on Craniofacial Anomalies. Dr. Pierini has also performed many procedures on national and international celebrities including members of the European royalty, numerous winners of beauty pageants such as Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss Venezuela, Miss Aruba, Miss Curacao, Miss Brazil, Miss Puerto Rico, Miss Santo Domingo, models and national and international renowned artists.
Stephanie A. Stover, M.D.
Stephanie A. Stover, M.D., is board certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery as well as in general surgery. After graduating from the University of Florida, College of Medicine, Dr. Stover completed her residency in general surgery at the Mount Sinai Medical Center of Greater Miami. She has also completed fellowships in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Stover is affiliated with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, Florida Medical Association and the American Medical Association.
• 2005 Nashville Plastic Surgery Dr. G. Patrick Maxwell Breast & Aesthetic Fellowship
• 2004-2005 Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center NY, NY. Drs. Peter Cordeiro, Jose Disa, Babak Mehrara Breast & Microsurgery Fellowship
• 2001-2004 University of Mississippi Medical Center Drs. Michael Angel, William Lineaweaver, John McCraw. Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Residency. Reconstructive & Aesthetic Craniofacial Fellowship
• 1996-2001 Mt. Sinai Medical Center of Greater Miami General Surgery Residency
• 1992-1996 University of Florida College of Medicine. Medical Degree
Marina Vargas de Vera
Marina Vargas de Vera. Director of Holistic Services in PIERINI Esthetic Surgery.
• Surgeon graduated from the Universidad Central de Venezuela in 1985.
• Natural Health Professional Certification in New York 2011
• Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine Degree. University of Science and Technology-Montserrat Arts 2006-August 2007.
• Hypnotherapy and Stress Management Clinic in the USA since 2004. Member of National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
• Certified Stress Management Consultant. 2004. Member of the International Association of Counselors and Therapist.
• Virtual Gastric Band Certified by the Institute Scharovsky. In Barcelona, Spain, the only certified doctor in the state of Florida.
• Master Anti-Aging at the University of Seville, Spain. Member Of American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. Membership Number 16152. Antiaging coach by SEMAL (Spanish Society of Anti-Aging and Longevity).
She has brought together her experience in allopathic and holistic medicine, naturopathic,Reiki Master, Aromatherapy, and Flower Therapy with techniques of Clinical Hypnosis preoperative and postoperative in Pierini Esthetic Surgery, which is the only plastic surgery center in Florida that has innovated with these techniques.