NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
PIERINI ESTHETIC SURGERY offers services to all patients locally, nationally and internationally. Our team will provide assistance and information for all your travel arrangements, as well as a safe and pleasant stay. Our goal is to ensure that each patient is well informed as we offer first class services. Please contact us to schedule your out of town consultation or to answer all your inquiries.
Your Journey as an Out of Town Patient
For Spanish version, click here.
Plan your trip
At Pierini Esthetic Surgery, we understand that traveling outside your hometown to have a surgical procedure done requires some planning. For this reason, we offer you to contact our allies for medical tourism, with whom we have arranged for better prices and services for our patients.
Hotel Wingate by Wyndham Miami Airport
The new modern Wingate Hotel opened on February 2017. The boutique hotel is just 0.5 miles away from Pierini Esthetic Surgery – Doral.
Service facilities offered:
- Free WiFi
- 24 Hour – Shuttle with free services within 5 miles
- Free breakfast bar
- Free parking
- In-room safety deposit box
- Laundry services
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Outdoor & Indoor Lounge Bar
- Non-smoking hotel
Special services for Pierini patients:
- Pierini Esthetic Special Discount Rate (We will provide you with a special rate code for discount)
- Turndown service twice a day
- Handicap restroom
- Door-to-door rooms in case that the patients want to bring extra company (e.g. Suite Room connected to a King Room)
- Wheelchair service
3755 NW 78th Ave, Miami FL 33166
We can also provide you advice on a trusted travel agency that can manage your airfare and car rental, as well as an insurance company with which you can purchase a traveler medical insurance, if necessary.
Things you can do in Miami
From its stunning beaches to its world-class shopping malls, Miami has it all! The city offers complete entertainment or a relaxing retreat according to what you are looking for. Miami features countless first-class restaurants and trendsetting nightclubs, as well as art museums and recreational natural parks.
We recommend you:
- Doral City Place; Downtown Doral; Dolphin Mall; Paseo de las Artes
- Brickell City Center (Shopping, dining and entertainment)
- South Point Pier; Key Biscayne (Beach and recreational spots)
- Miami Beach, Lincoln Road & Ocean Drive; Bayside Marketplace (Walking scenery)
- Aventura Mall; Village at Merrick Park; Sawgrass Mills (Shopping malls)
- The Vizcaya Museum and Gardens; Pérez Art Museum Miami; Wynwood Walls; (Theater, art, and museums)
- Hard Rock Stadium; American Airlines Arena; Marlins Park (Sports venues & stadiums)
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood; Gulfstream Park (Casino and racetrack)