RE-OPENING PRACTICE UPDATE
Dear Valued Patient:
We hope you and your loved ones are well. We anticipate the re-opening of our practice on Monday, May 11, 2020. Initially, we will be limiting our appointments to facial injectables, non-surgical services and new consultations.
We would like to reassure you that as a medical office, we are used to practicing the highest level of infection control and keeping our office exceptionally clean. To address concerns associated with COVID-19, we have instituted the following additional protection measures to ensure the safety of our patients, nurses, and office staff.
- Prior to scheduling a patient, we are doing a health screening and we will rescreen at the time of their appointment. If a patient is having any type of illness, we will reschedule the appointment.
- We have left extra time between patient appointments to allow more time to clean treatment rooms between patients. This extra time also limits the number of patients in our office at one time.
- We ask that any visitors or guests remain in their car.
- Patients are required to wear masks when inside our office. We will provide masks for patients who do not have masks.
- All of the staff are tested for COVID-19 and are cleared to work. If any of our nurses or staff members are feeling sick, they will not come to the office.
- Our nurses and office staff are wearing masks at all times.
- Our nurses put on a new glove on each time they see a new patient.
- We have hand sanitizers available throughout the office.
- Our reception area and exam rooms are cleaned before new patients use them.
- Our receptionist will bring consent forms to patients and offer “no touch” and safe form completion. We provide patients with a pen that they can keep.
- Everyone’s temperature will be checked upon entering the facility if it’s elevated we will have to reschedule the appointment for a later date.
- Additional testing for COVID-19 will be done to all patients going for surgery.
- We will have telehealth consults available in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines and limit the amount of patients at the office at any given time.
- Our floors have been marked to show safe distances of 6 ft and maintain social distancing.
In addition to the aforementioned precautions we will be following all national and local guidelines and best practices to safeguard your health and well-being.
If you have any questions, concerns, or special requests, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you. We look forward to welcoming you back to Pierini A Solution for Beauty!
Alberto Pierini Stephanie Stover MD
President Plastic Surgeon
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PRACTICE UPDATE
On behalf of myself and the staff of Pierini A Solution for Beauty, I want to thank you for your support and confidence in my practice.
I want to personally let you know that health and well-being has and always will be our number one priority. This reminder bears repeating in the face of any challenges and especially now given concerns posed by the coronavirus (COVID-19). To that end, I want to share some of the steps we are taking.
- a. As a medical/surgical office we know how important cleanliness is and always maintain the highest standards of cleanliness. To further offer you peace of mind, we have increased the frequency of the cleaning of our office. We are applying disinfectant that is effective against coronavirus.
b. Rest assured that hand washing by me and staff is strictly followed. Hand sanitizer is available to all staff and patients.
c. We are asking that all patients with upper respiratory symptoms such as cough, fever, shortness of breath to please cancel and reschedule your appointments. We advise you to call your family doctor if you have any of these symptoms. Additionally, if you have recently traveled to a country with high rates of the coronavirus or have been on a cruise please reschedule your visit for at least 14 days from the time of your visit.
d. We are fully prepared to perform all scheduled surgeries, treatments and procedures and are taking all necessary precautions to ensure your safety and well-being.
e. You can always find up-to-date and accurate information on the on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call our office at 786.713.1588.
President, CAC VI