Breast surgery is by far the most popular type of cosmetic surgery performed in the United States every year. While many patients come to Pierini A Solution For Beauty seeking a breast augmentation, or enlargement of their breasts, there are also a significant number of women who seek a breast reduction surgery.
The most common reason that women seek breast reduction surgery is back pain. However, if you are experiencing any of the following conditions, you may want to consider a breast reduction. In these instances your surgery may be fully or partially covered by your health insurance:
- Poor posture due to large breasts.
- Disproportionate shape of breasts, unlikely covered by insurance.
- Chronic neck, back and shoulder pain.
- One breast that is larger than the other, unlikely covered by insurance.
- Frequent skin irritations in the fold below your breast.
- Unable to exercise due to the weight of your breasts.
For more information about the benefits of breast reduction surgery, contact Pierini A Solution For Beauty today.