Hypnotherapy in Miami
It is a state of altered consciousness or modified, targeting of consciousness. It is a state of super consciousness.
It is a clinical method of accessing the subconscious.
It is a technique that allows you to penetrate the subconscious in order to extract information and incorporate information; i.e. record suggestions.
Hypnotherapy produces such wonderful results, combining psychological knowledge with hypnosis, to release the emotional charge of traumatic experiences, changing negative memories with positive or neutral and placing highly powerful positive suggestions in the subconscious.
Hypnosis and similar techniques produce a great benefit to the body because it helps to reduce physical or emotional stress, slightly reduces blood pressure, regulates heartbeat and breathing, balances the cerebral hemispheres and if we spoke in terms of energy, balances bioenergy in our body.
Using hypnosis, you can reap the benefits of a positive and lasting change because all hypnotherapy sessions are aimed at eliminating the negative behavior or emotional patterns that prevent you from moving on.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN ADVANTAGES INCLUDED IN HYPNOSIS AS AN ASSISTANT TO TREATMENT:
- The motivation of the patient to perform therapeutic tasks
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of treatment
- Encourage self-control
- Facilitate implementation of suggestions to other problems of daily life.
- Help raise expectations of self-efficacy
Hypnotherapy is an excellent tool for the following in adults, children and teens:
- Weight loss
- Increasing self confidence
- Reducing anxiety, stress and depression
- Helping alleviate anxiety for Job Interviews, Tests and Exams
- Eliminating insomnia
- Breaking sugar addiction
- Increasing motivation to exercise
- Exceeding traumas
- Resolving family problems
- Eliminating negative beliefs and fears, including phobias
- Increasing creativity
- Assisting in anger management
- Recovering from an emotional breakdown /divorce
- Overcoming eating disorders
- Remembering a past life
- Getting rid of harmful habits
- Improving productivity in sports
- Medical hypnosis for pain
- Pre-operative calmness
- Learning self hypnosis
…and much more!
Are you ready to speak with a member of our team for a free consult about your Hypnotherapy? Contact us at 786.713.1588, or click here to fill out a form today!